Traffic Ticket Document Filing Service Terms & Conditions
Please note that although Ticketbust.com representatives do their best to ensure Customer is informed of these Terms & Conditions, Ticketbust.com cannot guarantee and shall make no promise that any or all of the details contained in these Terms & Conditions are provided to Customer verbally by Ticketbust.com representatives. The Terms & Conditions contained on this Site control so it is the Customer’s duty to read them.
1 AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND TICKETBUST.COM.
Ticketbust.com website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Ticketbust.com Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. This agreement is solely between Customer and Ticketbust.com and Customer shall not assign their rights to any third party or join in any suit naming Ticketbust.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, investors, officers, consultants, employees, or agents. Customer accepts the legal document filing services from Ticketbust.com are on an “as is” basis. Customer also agrees by using this site that any claim against Ticketbust.com will be limited to the amount paid and collected by Ticketbust.com for its Service fee.
Ticketbust.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Ticketbust.com Site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions.
3 USE OF SITE. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION.
(1)Unless otherwise specified, the Ticketbust.com Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or services obtained from the Ticketbust.com Site.
(2)You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own noncommercial use. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of Ticketbust.com is strictly prohibited.
4 COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS.
(1)The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Ticketbust.com. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Ticketbust.com. Copyright © . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Ticketbust.com, or other respective owners that have granted Ticketbust.com the right and license to use such Marks.
(2)Customer may not directly or indirectly enter into or engage in any violation or similar business in any capacity, for a period of (5) years after agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. Any breach of the covenants set forth herein shall cause irreparable harm to Ticketbust.com and as such, damages would be difficult to ascertain. Customer acknowledges and accepts that Ticketbust.com has the authority to seek equitable relief and the minimum damage to Ticketbust.com for such a breach would be one-hundred-thousand dollars.
5 TERMS; TERMINATION.
These Terms & Conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Site and/or completing the registration or service process. These Terms & Conditions may be modified or terminated by Ticketbust.com without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, General, shall survive any termination.
Each claim or statement about the effectiveness of Ticketbust.com services and/or each claim or statement comparing the effectiveness of Ticketbust.com services to the effectiveness of other services is expressly limited to the United States, unless otherwise disclosed on the Site.
Ticketbust.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site. Ticketbust.com makes no warranty as to merchantability, nor does Ticketbust.com provide any implied warranty for merchantability of fitness for or to a particular purpose.
8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
In no event shall Ticketbust.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Ticketbust.com has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in action under contract, negligence, or any other theory arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, and materials available from this site. Although Ticketbust.com makes every attempt to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of documents or statements, Ticketbust.com cannot guarantee the outcome of a Trial By Written Declaration. The Court makes all final decisions on a Trial By Written Declaration.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ticketbust.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, investors, officers, consultants, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms & Conditions.
10 APPLICABLE LAWS.
(1) Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. Should Customer take legal action against Ticketbust.com, any claim against Ticketbust.com will be limited to the amount paid and collected by Ticketbust.com for its Service fee and Ticketbust.com reserves the right to exercise any and all of its legal rights. Ticketbust.com may collect reasonable legal fees from Customer in the event Ticketbust.com prevails in any court or other action. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Site (including but not limited to the purchase of Ticketbust.com Service) shall be in the Superior Court East County Courthouse in Ventura County, California. You agree to jurisdiction in said court, waive objections to such venue, and agree that service of the summons to such proceeding (and of any papers which accompany it), shall be deemed sufficient if made by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, addressed to the parties' addresses as designated herein. Ticketbust.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
(2) Ticketbust.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside California do so by their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. It is the intent of Ticketbust.com to keep information contained on this website and its documents up to date by making periodic updates however changes in California Laws can occur more frequently so Ticketbust.com can make no guarantee that content will always be current.
(1) Ticketbust.com may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
(2) At the time of this writing there are no known taxes. Should any tax become due on the providing of the Ticketbust.com service, it would be the responsibility of the entity or individual obtaining the service to pay that tax, and Ticketbust.com is authorized by Customer, as the user, to collect that tax by your credit card, check, or other payment option.
(3) Ticketbust.com is NOT A LAW FIRM, nor does it give legal advice. Do not consider any information given on this website to be legal advice. If you need legal advice you should contact a lawyer. Ticketbust.com can provide you with contact information for a lawyer. Ticketbust.com does not make court appearances for Customer or represent Customer legally in any way whatsoever. Ticketbust.com is authorized to share ticket or related information with outside counsel, including attorneys, retired Municipal Judges, retired Police or Traffic Agents and other consultants as Ticketbust.com may see fit and at its sole discretion.
(4) Customer must be of legal capacity and have the legal authority to be bound by this Agreement.
12 TICKETBUST.COM SERVICE.
(1) Ticketbust.com is only a filing service (NOT A LAW FIRM) for the purposes of submitting a confidential and customized Trial by Written Declaration in the state of California to the court, on behalf of its Customers. Ticketbust.com only prepares and completes the Trial By Written Declaration for Customer based on information provided by Customer and submits documents to court on behalf of the Customer.
The court makes all decisions as to ticket dismissal and Ticketbust.com makes NO guarantee that ticket will be dismissed. Ticketbust.com ONLY processes and files traffic ticket documents on behalf of Customer. Customer must comply with Ticketbust.com rules and regulations, and agree to pay the Document Processing fee, and the Service Fee. Customer is responsible for posting bail (Court Requirement) in the amount of the full cost of the ticket.
(2) All input on this website must be identical to the information from the ticket received. If any entries or input by the Customer are incorrect, Customer agrees and acknowledges that Ticketbust.com will only be able to use the incorrect input or data to analyze the ticket in order to generate a Trial By Written Declaration, and cannot be liable for error made by Customer. Should the Trial By Written Declaration be incorrect based on the incorrect information entered by Customer then Customer will not be entitled to any refund or credit.
(3) Money-Back Guarantee. Ticketbust.com offers a Money-Back Guarantee for its Service Fee only (subject to Terms & Conditions of the Money Back Guarantee which are fully available on this site for review). In the event your traffic ticket is not dismissed or reduced Ticketbust.com has the right to request a Trial de Novo prior to honoring our money back guarantee. Customer must comply with requirements of the process for a new trial, including a court appearance, if required. Ticketbust.com does NOT appear in court on your behalf, nor does it accompany you to the court appearance. Ticketbust.com can only prepare you for your appearance using the Trial by Written Declaration.
Customer must notify Ticketbust.com in writing within 10- days of the courts guilty verdict. The writing must be accompanied by: (1) A copy of the notification by the court. (2) Original signed copy of TR-220 (request for new trial form). Failure to comply with any of the above will result in your disqualification from our refund policy. Customer is responsible for paying the full cost of the ticket to the respective Municipality.
(4) Should Customer receive a Copy Request Letter from Ticketbust.com, Customer shall mail the letter to the Municipality via Return Receipt Requested within (3) days of the date it was generated by Ticketbust.com. Additionally, should Customer receive any Penalty Notice from the respective Municipality, they shall keep Ticketbust.com informed of any such Penalty Notices.
(5) Upon receipt of the Notice of Determination (stating Customer has been found guilty or not guilty) from the Municipality, Customer shall mail that information to Ticketbust.com within 10-days of receipt of such notice.
(6) Tickets Not Eligible For Money-Back Guarantee. If your ticket requires a Mandatory Court Appearance, Ticketbust.com can still prepare you for your appearance using the Trial by Written Declaration; however you will not qualify for our money-back guarantee.
If you have already paid your bail directly to the court without requesting a Trial By Written Declaration and/or the court has otherwise closed your case because you did not request a Trial by Written Declaration from the court when paying your bail, Ticketbust.com can request the court to reopen your case and file a Trial By Written Declaration for you, however you will not qualify for our money-back guarantee.
If you have already paid your bail directly to the court without requesting a Trial By Written Declaration and the court has otherwise set a court date because you did not request a Trial by Declaration from the court when paying your bail, Ticketbust.com can request the court to allow you to file a Trial By Written Declaration and apply your bail payment to your Trial by Written Declaration, however you will not qualify for our money-back guarantee.
13 TICKETBUST.COM SERVICE FEE AND DOCUMENT PROCESSING FEE
(1) Ticketbust.com will gladly honor its money back guarantee for the Service which Customer has paid, once the ticket for which Customer is contesting has been found Guilty at both the Trial By Written Declaration and the Trial De Novo (new trial), provided Customer has met all the Terms & Conditions of the TicketBust.com Money Back Guarantee. The Service fee is subject to all the Terms & Conditions of our money back guarantee. The Document Processing Fee is non-refundable.
(2) Customer is required to read and sign an engagement agreement (available on this site for review) which explains in detail the Terms & Conditions of our money back guarantee.
(3) Customer must comply with all the Terms & Conditions of our money back guarantee that Customer shall read, sign, and return along with the all other necessary documents to Ticketbust.com.
(4) There shall be no cancellation of service once Customer has entered information into our system and activated an account by making payment for Ticketbust.com fees, as Customer’s account had been set up and services have commenced. There are absolutely NO refunds as Customers account has been set up and services have commenced.
(5) All delivery options are provided as additional cost to Customer. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
(6) Ticketbust.com Service is a payment processing service rather than a banking service. Ticketbust.com is not acting as a fiduciary with respect to your funds, but rather an agent and custodian.
(7) Any disputes resulting over Ticketbust.com fees or charges may result in Customer’s access to the Ticketbust.com Site being temporarily or permanently suspended or cancelled at the sole discretion of Ticketbust.com.
(1) Customer agrees that the ticket entered into Ticketbust.com is NOT in Judgment as of the date the ticket is completely and accurately entered and submitted by Customer.
(2) Customer must have a right to pay this Ticket and affirms that he/she is the Operator and/or Registrant of the ticketed vehicle.
(3) Customer is responsible for paying the Municipality the full cost of the ticket and if the amount of the ticket entered by Customer differs from the amount required to pay, then Ticketbust.com may provide Customer’s payment information, including credit card information, to the Municipality or its assigns in order to pay the full amount charged by the Municipality or to process Customer’s ticket payment request.
(4) Each Municipality has its own rules and regulations and during the time it takes to pay a ticket, the ticket cost may increase. Ticketbust.com is not responsible in any way whatsoever for any such increase.
Although the majority of our customers have their ticket dismissed or reduced using our service, some do not. In those cases we offer a Money Back Service Guarantee. Please make sure and read out terms and conditions regarding our Money Back service Guarantee.
ABC News Channel 7 Feature Ticketbust.com
Interviewed by Ric Romero, CA
Ric Romero, consumer specialist for Channel 7 ABC News, features TicketBust.com. Mr. Romero states "TicketBust.com says it's helping California traffic violators beat tickets without them ever having to show up in court." TicketBust fights tickets by helping drivers file what's known as a Trial by Written Declaration, which allows drivers to contest the ticket in writing.
Have a traffic ticket? You need these books. Get them free if you use our service or buy them now. Click here for details
A Better Way To Fight A Traffic Ticket Commercials
Ticketbust.com has just released a series of new commercials centered around their new marketing campaign "There's Gotta Be A Better Way To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket" click on the video to watch all 6 ticketbust.com commercials.
Click here to find out more about our FREE TicketBust.com mobile app or click the links below to download now.