How It Works
We guarantee that your ticket will be dismissed or reduced or you pay nothing for our service fee (subject to our terms and conditions). Our process allows us to bust your ticket on your behalf.
Ticketbust.com 3 Step Process
- Select the "Bust My Ticket" menu option
- Complete and submit the information requested
Once the information is submitted, one of our Ticketbust.com representatives will contact you within 48 hours to begin the process.
- You will have to send us the following documents and information:
- Signed Trial By Declaration - 3 copies required with original signature
- Signed Engagement Letter
- In order to contest a traffic ticket, the court requires you to post bail for a Trial by Written
All bail checks should be made out to the court and sent along with your documents to ticketbust.com. However, if you post bail directly with the court, you must inform the court that you are posting bail for a Trial by Written Declaration to contest your ticket. The court will refund your bail once your ticket is dismissed.
- Ticketbust.com Service Fee $100.00 - check payable to Ticket Busters
- Document Processing Fee $149.00 - check payable to Ticket Busters
- We will submit all documents to the court on your behalf so you don't have to go to court.
The court will notify you directly within 30-90 days as to the disposition of your case.Remember, we guarantee that your ticket will be dismissed or reduced using our system or you pay us absolutely nothing for our service.
Although the majority of our customers have their ticket dismissed or reduced using our service, some do not. In those cases we offer a Money Back Service Guarantee. Please make sure and read out terms and conditions regarding our Money Back service Guarantee.
ABC News Channel 7 Feature Ticketbust.com
Interviewed by Ric Romero, CA
Ric Romero, consumer specialist for Channel 7 ABC News, features TicketBust.com. Mr. Romero states "TicketBust.com says it's helping California traffic violators beat tickets without them ever having to show up in court." TicketBust fights tickets by helping drivers file what's known as a Trial by Written Declaration, which allows drivers to contest the ticket in writing.
Have a traffic ticket? You need these books. Get them free if you use our service or buy them now. Click here for details
A Better Way To Fight A Traffic Ticket Commercials
Ticketbust.com has just released a series of new commercials centered around their new marketing campaign "There's Gotta Be A Better Way To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket" click on the video to watch all 6 ticketbust.com commercials.
Click here to find out more about our FREE TicketBust.com mobile app or click the links below to download now.