The Humorous Side to Speeding Tickets
On the lighter side of the topic of getting a speeding ticket, below is a list of funny and sometimes strange excuses cops have been given when pulling over drivers for a speeding ticket. These are all recaps of actual, real stories reported over the Internet from real traffic cops.
1. An officer in Mecosta, County Michigan tells the story of this motorist that was traveling 80 miles per hour in a 55 mile an hour zone. When questioned, the motorist explained that he was plagued by a bee flying inside his car. The driver told the officer that he was traveling at the accelerated speed because he didn’t think that the insect could fly that fast and would in turn leave him alone. I am sure this driver received a speeding ticket.
2. In Waverly, Georgia a gentleman was granted a pardon by an officer who pulled him over for speeding because he was in the process of adjusting his wife’s breast pump. Why he had to speed to make the adjustment is unclear. He was lucky enough to avoid getting a speeding ticket.
3. This story, told by an officer in New Tazewell, Tennessee, is true—believe it or not. The officer tells a story about a stolen car a woman reported as being taken from her home while she was physically in the house. She was surprised it had been stolen because she had an alarm system on the vehicle. Apparently later that evening this cop was on patrol and heard sirens coming his way. However, rather than seeing an ambulance or fire truck, what he saw was a car that matched the description of the stolen vehicle reported earlier in the day. The cop ultimately pulled the driver of the car over and found out that the would be robber was deaf and wasn’t aware of the alarm. I am sure he got more than just a speeding ticket. When the cop reported this offense over the Internet the title he used was “Deaf and Dumb!”…get it?
4. A cop in Naperville, Illinois said that he usually will let someone off if the excuse given was unique, but in telling the following story, he did say that the driver ended up with a red light ticket and a speeding ticket. Apparently a young woman, who had just paid for an expensive brake repair on her car, blazed right though a red light when she had ample time to stop. When pulled over the young lady told the officer that she didn’t want to wear her new brakes out!
5. Last, but not least, our favorite incident was reported out of Finland, where someone actually told officers that they had been hypnotized into parking illegally. If you find yourself in a position like this and are unfortunate enough to receive a speeding ticket, turn to Ticket Busters to help beat your ticket.
Were You Searching For:
- Beat a Speeding Ticket
- Beat Speeding Ticket
- California Speeding Ticket
- California Speeding Tickets
- Cost of a Speeding Ticket
- Fight a California Speeding Ticket
- Fight a Speeding Ticket
- Fight Speeding Ticket
- How to Beat Speeding Tickets
- How to Beat a Speeding Ticket
- How to Fight a Speeding Ticket
- Radar Speeding Ticket
- Radar Speeding Tickets
- Speeding Ticket in California
- Speeding Tickets in California
- Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- Speeding Ticket Attorney
- Speeding Ticket Fines
- Speeding Ticket Prices
- Speeding Tickets
Although the majority of our customers have their ticket dismissed or reduced using our service, some do not. In those cases we offer a refund of our Service Fee if you traffic ticket doesn't get dismissed. Please make sure and read out terms and conditions regarding our Service Fee Refund.
ABC News Channel 7 Feature Ticketbust.com
Interviewed by Ric Romero, CA
Ric Romero, consumer specialist for Channel 7 ABC News, features TicketBust.com. Mr. Romero states "TicketBust.com says it's helping California traffic violators beat tickets without them ever having to show up in court." TicketBust fights tickets by helping drivers file what's known as a Trial by Written Declaration, which allows drivers to contest the ticket in writing.
Have a traffic ticket? You need these books. Get them free if you use our service or buy them now. Click here for details
A Better Way To Fight A Traffic Ticket Commercials
Ticketbust.com has just released a series of new commercials centered around their new marketing campaign "There's Gotta Be A Better Way To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket" click on the video to watch all 6 ticketbust.com commercials.
Click here to find out more about our FREE TicketBust.com mobile app or click the links below to download now.