In fact, we’ve helped tens of thousands of California drivers contest their traffic tickets. And we’re here to help you.
Or you can contact a Ticketbust.com representative at 800-850-8038 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fight your trafﬁc ticket
How do we do it?
Our system allows you to answer a series of questions related to your trafﬁc ticket. Then our algorithms match your answers to our questions to the proper defenses that relate to your speciﬁc circumstances. You are then provided access to download and review all your defense documents and make changes if needed. We then provide you with instructions on exactly how to send your Trial by Written Declaration documents to the court to ﬁght your trafﬁc ticket.
It may seem complicated, but when you’ve helped driver’s contest thousands of trafﬁc tickets (and counting), using a Trial by Written Declaration, you get a pretty good idea about how to develop a system to do this effectively and successfully.
What happens when a ticket is dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- No points will be added to your driving record
- The court will refund your bail payment in full
- You never had to step foot in the courtroom
What happens if a ticket isn’t dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- The court process puts you right back where you started.
- If your ticket is not dismissed you can request trafﬁc school, if you are eligible, or request a new trial (second chance to contest it)
- Ticketbust.com even offers a service fee refund just In case your ticket is not dismissed (subject to terms and conditions ).