TicketBust charges a Service Fee and a Document Processing Fee.
Cell phone and Seatbelt tickets – $99 ($40 Service Fee and non-refundable $59 Document Processing Fee)
All Other tickets – $199 ($70 Service Fee and $129 non-refundable Document Processing Fee)
The Service Fee (less any amount the court has reduced your fine by and/or less any discount given at checkout) is refundable subject to our Terms & Conditions if your ticket is not dismissed.
There’s no doubt about it, choosing to use our service is a no brain-er!
Need a rush?
If you need your documents sooner than two weeks, we can rush it for you for an additional fee. We’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you get everything in on time.
Same business day rush service $49 (available until 1 pm).
Next business day rush service $39.
Three-five business day rush service $29.
Six-ten business day rush service $19.
How do we do it?
Our system allows you to answer a series of questions related to your traffic ticket. Then our algorithms match your answers to our questions to the proper defenses that relate to your specific circumstances. You are then provided access to download and review all your defense documents and make changes if needed. We then provide you with instructions on exactly how to send your Trial by Written Declaration documents to the court to fight your traffic ticket.
It may seem complicated, but when you’ve helped driver’s contest thousands of traffic tickets (and counting), using a Trial by Written Declaration, you get a pretty good idea about how to develop a system to do this effectively and successfully.
What happens when a ticket is dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- No points will be added to your driving record
- The court will refund your bail payment in full
- You never had to step foot in the courtroom
What happens if a ticket isn’t dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- The court process puts you right back where you started.
- If your ticket is not dismissed you can request traffic school, if you are eligible, or request a new trial (second chance to contest it)
- Ticketbust.com even offers a service fee refund just In case your ticket is not dismissed (subject to terms and conditions).